This stamp has been designed specifically for use with our Stamping Press and uses an ingenious ‘Stamp ‘n’ Twist’ method for a completely new and unique stamping process.
Using this stamp with the new Stamping Press from Hunkydory, you can create a 360 degree stamped designed in various colours – an effect that would normally be extremely difficult to achieve.
The final result is a beautiful geometric polka dot pattern design in multiple ink colours.
Two sentiment stamps are also included, that will go perfectly with the geometric image: hip, hip hooray and Be bright, be beautiful, be you.
Full instructions and a handy paper template guide are also included.
This high quality clear Polymer stamp from our For the Love of Stamps range can be used with Prism Colouring, Spectrum Noir, Embossing Powders and all other stamp finishes.
How to use with the Stamping Press
- Tape down your paper template onto your stamp press and secure with the magnets
- Line up the clear stamp on top of this paper template and place ontop
- Put your stamping platform grid over the top and ‘pick up’ your stamp so it is attached to the grid
- Your stamp is now in the right position and should stay in this place
- Line up the 6” x 6” card you want to stamp onto, by placing it over the template and matching the edges, secure with the magnets
- Ink your stamp, choosing the colours you would like throughout and ink the various elements with these colours. For example, you may choose to have the leaves in green and petals in pink.
- Put the stamp press top back onto the stamp press and press down
- Lift up and your first layer is done
- Next, remove the card and turn 90 degrees clockwise
- Line up the card with the template as before and secure with magnets
- Repeat this process another two times until you have completed 360 degrees